Fall Volleyball 3-on-3 League
The Fargo Basketball Academy offers the opportunity for your middle school player to develop volleyball skills in a fun, low-stress environment through our new fall 3-on-3 volleyball league for middle school girls. We encourage healthy competition in which kids play hard, but still maintain good sportsmanship.
Each game will have a court monitor/referee that will help with the flow of play, assist the players with the facilitation of the rules and offer occasional instruction during the game. Therefore, this league is NOT adult or parent coached. We will not be keeping score, nor will overall records be kept. We want the athletes to play and work together as a team. This will benefit players in the long run as they will develop confidence and individual leadership skills without all the stress and structure.
The smaller team size (we recommend 4-5 players) increases opportunities for each player through basic fundamental team play. Court monitors will assist with substitutions to ensure that all participants play.
- Current division offering: Girls | Grades 7 and 8.
- You are responsible for forming your own 3-on-3 team. We suggest 4-5 players to ensure that at least 3 players show up for the scheduled games.
- The 4-week league will run from September 16 - October 7.
- Our league runs for a total of 4 weeks. Each team will play every Wednesday afternoon, and receive four 10-minute games during their scheduled hour.
- Registration is $200 per team (includes a t-shirt for each registered player on the team).
- Games will be played on Wednesday afternoons. Games could be scheduled at 1:00 pm, 2:15 pm or 3:30 pm. Your scheduled time will be 1 hour in duration. Final schedules with game times will be sent out on or before Wednesday, September 9, 2020.
- We will cap our league at 9 teams.
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, September 9.