Summer 3-on-3 League
The Fargo Basketball Academy offers the opportunity for your player to develop basketball skills in a fun, low-stress environment through our summer 3-on-3 league. We encourage healthy competition in which kids play hard, but still maintain good sportsmanship.
2020 LEAGUE REGISTRATION:
|Grade 3/4 Boys||Monday or Tuesday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Grade 3/4 Girls||Monday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Grade 5/6 Boys||Monday or Thursday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Grade 5/6 Girls||Monday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Grade 7/8 Boys||Wednesday or Thursday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Grade 7/8 Girls||Wednesday or Thursday Evenings||Closed 5/31|
|Schedules are being drafted now and will be posted on June 3|
Each game will have a court monitor that will help with the flow of play, assist the players with the facilitation of the rules and offer occasional instruction during the game. Therefore, this league is NOT adult or parent coached. We will not be keeping score, nor will overall records be kept. We want the athletes to play and work together as a team. This will benefit players in the long run as they will develop confidence and individual leadership skills without all the stress and structure.
The smaller team size (we recommend 4-6 players) increases offensive and defensive opportunities for each player through basic fundamental team play. Court monitors will assist with substitutions to ensure that all participants play.
- You are responsible for forming your own 3-on-3 team. We suggest 4-6 players to ensure that at least 3 players show up for the scheduled games.
- The league will run from June 15 - July 30. There will not be any games from July 1-7 surrounding the holiday.
- Our league runs for a total of 6 weeks. Each team will play one night a week and will have two back-to-back games per night for a total of 12 games.
- Registration is $300 per team.
- Games will be played on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings starting as early as 5:00 pm and ending at 9:45, depending on the division. Final schedules with game times will be sent out on or before June 3, 2020.
- Divisions are based on the player's grade for the 2020-2021 year.
2020 LEAGUE SCHEDULE:
Final schedules with game times will be sent out on or before June 3.